Last post was on 3, May...
Its been long time since the last time we post and to kinda keep it active I'll simply put up a simple post.
I went to a hotel for lunch and guess what I found it the toilet, a Nokia 6101. Although its nothing much but is better then nothing. Currently using it but its sucky compare to my w550 but will still use the Nokia 6101 for awhile before I change it back to my w550.
Today, The Bomber and I had the best DotA game we ever played. I was using Orge Magi and he was using Nerubian Assasin. Both are normal hero but if tag together they rock. At first we got pressured from our opponent but the favor changed from them to us the moment I got arcane ring and The Bomber got Headdress of Rejuvenation. Our combo is so damn fucking nice they don't stand a chance. With Orge Magi's Fire Blast, Ignite, Multi Cast and Nerubian Assasin's Mana Burn, Impale, Vendetta. We totally own the game until our teammate leave game. It still a nice game though and hope me and bomber can rock like today again. PEACE!!!
One-Line Logo
Monday, May 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment