I'll start with the forming of One-Line. We were all in school fencing club and all of us at that time hate mamak (One mixed of Indian and Malay) and fucking frustrated with prefers. Last time we carry the motto "Show Hate to Mamak, Say No to Prefers". Had fun but after awhile we bring it to the next level, making One-Line more formal, change to a new motto, start making more serious trouble and more.
We flooded the form 5 block's toilet giving the school worker a terrible headache, cleaning up all the mess. The worker brought this to the school authorities but lucky didn't take any action. We also brought red wine to the school, hid it somewhere cause we didn't finish it and now the place is locked...DAMN!
Our next target will be the prefers. Wanna set them up. Will let you know by then. PEACE!!!
One-Line Logo
Sunday, April 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'd like to find out more? I'd like to find out more details.
Also visit my weblog ... raspberry ketone reviews
Post a Comment